The Benefits of APA Membership Are Many!
- Quarterly Member Meetings The APA hosts a members meeting each quarter to allow member companies and their employees to network and learn about issues impacting Arrowhead Park. Special guests are often on hand to present information of special topics of interest, such as the road construction projects.
- Member Directory As a member of the APA, your company or organization earn a full listing in the association directory, which is updated at least every other year. The directory includes all contact information that you wish to be included. Your company will receive a copy of the directory as part of your membership, giving you the information you need to establish business relationships with companies in and around the Park.
- Web Site Listing As a member company or organization of the APA, you are entitled to a listing on the APA web site with a link to your company’s web site. Companies that offer special discounts or benefits to APA members are encouraged to provide this information so that it can be featured on the APA web site at no charge to your company.
- Linked In Group The APA also maintains a group on the Linked In networking web site, allowing your company’s employees to receive automated updates from the association and to provide feedback about issues of interest.
- Quarterly Newsletter The APA distributes an informational newsletter several times a year to allow member companies and organizations to learn about association events and issues. The newsletter is great for posting in your company break room.
- Scholarships Member companies and organizations enjoy access to the APA’s annual scholarship program. Each year (February/March), employees of member companies and their children are given the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to defray the cost of tuition, fees, and books for attending an accredited institution.
- Connection to the Community The APA works closely with the City of Maumee, Ohio Department of Transportation, Maumee Chamber of Commerce, Arrowhead Architectural Committee and the owners of Arrowhead Park property. We can be your ears and voice with these organizations and help you stay informed about important issues impacting Arrowhead Park.
- Annual Golf Outing Each year, the APA sponsors a memorial golf outing, providing employees of member companies a chance to network and enjoy a day on the links. The golf outing also provides advertising/sponsorship opportunities for member companies. Proceeds of the annual golf outing benefit the APA scholarship program and partnership with the family of the late Mark Rasmus.
- Association Board and Committee Participation As a member company, you are encouraged to play a direct role in the operation of the Arrowhead Park Association. Member company employees are welcome to participate in APA committees such as the Education/Scholarship, Transportation/Construction, Special Events/Golf Outing, and Park Beautification Committees.Your company’s employees can also serve on the association’s board of trustees by submitting a nomination form (available on the web site’s Board page).
JOIN US OR CONTACT US! If your company or organization is not yet a member, please visit our Contact page for information on joining!!